Today Smart Chicago was honored by the Chicago Department of Public Health for Public Health Infrastructure.
The 2014 Healthy Chicago Awards individual and organization recipients are listed below, along with the Healthy Chicago priority area for which they are recognized.
- Chicago Black Gay Men’s Caucus (HIV Prevention)
- Consortium to Lower Obesity in Chicago’s Children (Obesity Prevention)
- Enroll America (Access to Care)
- Girls in the Game (Violence Prevention)
- Health4Chicago (Adolescent Health)
- Hispanic Health Coalition (Heart Disease & Stroke Reduction)
- Tom Kompare (Communicable Disease Control)
- Dr. Phoenix Matthews (Tobacco Cessation)
- Metropolitan Chicago Breast Cancer Task Force (Cancer Disparity Elimination)
- Health & Disabilities Advocates (Access to Care)
- Pediatric AIDS Chicago Prevention Initiative (Healthy Mothers & Babies)
- Respiratory Health Association (Tobacco Cessation)
- Smart Chicago Collaborative (Public Health Infrastructure)